RUGGED, BOLD STYLE

Kut Life specializes in men's haircuts.

BOOK NOW

About Us

Kut Life is Buffalo's barber shop of choice because we're committed to the craft and dedicated to quality customer service. When you walk into our barber shop, you can trust that we're going to treat you like family. That means making sure you're comfortable with the way you look.

Don't worry about another bad hair day. Stop wondering whether you should keep or shave the 'stache. Kut Life has you covered.

Our Services

Hair Cuts

Kut Life offers a variety of haircut options for you or your family. We can provide quality haircuts for adults and children that satisfies your personal tastes. Our barber can provide cutting and hair care advice to help you find the style of cut you want. Whether you’re looking for a simple cut or you want a crazy new hairstyle, we can provide it for you.

Read More

Beard Trim

Kut Life knows not only how to keep hair on top of your head looking sharp, but the hair on your face as well. While some may enjoy the wild, untamed look of an untrimmed beard, others like us are looking for something a little more well-kept and maintained. The next time you come in for your regular haircut, ask for a beard trim as well so that you can go out into the world looking like a man who knows how to take care of himself.

Read More

Hot Towel Straight Razor Shave

What’s the point of going to a barber to get a straight razor shave? First, it’s an experience. There’s nothing better than sitting back and appreciating the feel of a hot towel after a shave. At the same time, it’s also good for your beard. If yours is feeling itchy or stiff, a hot towel straight razor change can soften the beard and lessen any irritation.

Read More

"Great cut great Barber pleasant environment great conversation comfortable atmosphere"

Maurice W.

"Duke is professional, timely, and my cut is always on point."

Corey B.

"Duke provided a great experience. He was professional, friendly and attentive to my haircut requests. I’ll definitely be getting my hair cut by him in..."

Cameron H.

"Duke is Great,, been going there for 6 years, I"am only 14 hope is around when I"am 64.
Kennny"

Kenneth P.

Contact Us

Have a question? We are here to help. Send us a message and we’ll be in touch.

Contact Us

Share by: